Insurance Conditions & Claims
With the aim of offering a complete range of services under major guarantees, we put at the disposal of our customers the possibility of ensuring their cargoes under a floating policy covering all risk (*), contracted by Transunion with a worldwide leading company specialised in transportation.
• Objects that can be assured: general merchandise, including perishable goods, vehicles (*), minerals (*), any type of merchandise in bulk (*) and machinery of public works (*), in new state, in exception of : live animals, precious metals, money, jewels, precious stones, values, documents, objects of art and/or of affective or artistic, explosive or radioactive merchandise, duly wrapped and/or conditioned for its transportation. The devolutions to its origin, no matter for which reason, are excluded.It also can be checked with the insurance company if any of the excluded merchandises could be assured through one of the specific policy for this type of merchandise
• Way of transportation: Ocean, Air and/or road
• Scope: Worldwide, import and export from/to any point in the world except the countries excluded by the insurance company due to high risk of sinister
• Maximum assured capital per shipment: depending the destination
• Coverings: I.C.C.(A), I.S.C.(CARGO); I.W.C.(CARGO), I.W.C.C (CARGO), I.C.C.01.01.01., I.F.F.C.(A), SPECIAL CLAUSE FOR FLOATING POLICIES, MARK 04811, GE04, GE009, CYBER CLAUSE AND NUCLEAR RISK
(*) GENERAL TERMS
IN VIEW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSS OF DAMAGE TO YOUR MERCHANDISE; FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO AVOID UNNECESARY DELAYS IN THE HANDLING OF DAMAGE / LOSS PROCEDURES.
Verification of External Damages
Verification of Internal Damages
Notifying the Damage Surveyor
Protecting the Rights of the Insurance Company (possible substitution)
Receipt of the survey report
Accident Acceptance / Rejection